The main objectives of the manamegement arises with the implementation of the Integrated Management System are:
- Achieve complete customer satisfaction, with the best of ‘effectiveness and efficiency, promoting the reduction of environmental impacts on the service:
- ensuring full satisfaction towards the contractual requirements with customers;
- Offering products and services to customers environmentally compatible (indirect environmental aspects), well made and commensurate with the demands and potential of customers themselves to allow all ‘enterprise sustainable development and the Customer;
- ensuring maximum flexibility towards any variants contract requested by the Customer;
- respecting the provisions issued by the Directorate of Works, the customer;
- ensuring prompt information and full transparency (clarity of communication), with the customer, on the situation of the shipyard and the status of the plants;
- defining in advance the planning of the work and any interface with Subcontractors taking care to identify, define and manage the environmental aspects and impacts related to them;
- defining and promoting initiatives to make more fluid the activities necessary to achieve the purpose;
- getting the best quality / price ratio of supply (supplier of process and materials / products);
- collecting and evaluating all claims of the Customer and the “field returns”, solving all the causes of non-compliance in order to improve the level of quality of service provided.
- Enhance the culture technical / organizational Personnel:
- promoting and planning training sessions, with specific reference to those who are destined to play decisive roles for the Organization and with reference to the significant environmental aspects and related impacts.
- Increase the profitability of capital committed:
- collecting and evaluating, through statistical techniques, the data needed to assess the state of the Organization, with particular reference to the non-quality costs, relations with customers and the profit made by the company’s activities.
- Establish and systematically develop an Integrated Management efficient and consistent with the strategies defined business and respectful of the requirements arising from applicable regulations and agreements with stakeholders; this aspect will be achieved while reducing the “waste” internal and therefore the costs and taking care to prevent pollution by acting on the activities of its relevance and / or those delegated to its suppliers. To this end, the Company shall make:
- Company policy to adapt strategies and indications coming by the Company and by the Interested Parties (including field returns and voluntary commitments by the Company).
Proposals for improving the company’s activities, in accordance with this Policy, will be defined in the objectives contained in the Improvement Plans issued by the DIG, generally corresponding to the Re-examinations of the Integrated Management System.
During the writing of the Review of the Integrated Management System for the Department will assess the need to change the Corporate Policy, at events that actually change the company’s activities or if this policy did not guarantee the full satisfaction of the customer or the respect of prescriptions or environmental requirements.
To ensure continuous improvement of the “services” offered to the client and the management of environmental aspects and impacts, DIG, will monitor and assess the contents of the records concerning:
- Degree of satisfaction of the Customer.
- Results of Internal Audits and those performed by the Organismo.
- Data from business processes (primary and support).
Valeri Gino & C Srl – Via Gubbio 10/12
50056 Montelupo Fiorentino (FI), Italy
Share capital 90’000,00 f.p.
Tax number: 04414910481
VAT number: IT 04414910481
Registered at the Florence Chamber of Commerce
Nr enrollment 04414910481