Obviously the real revolution in the field took place thanks to advances in information technology; computers, tablets, smartphones have become common objects. This has made the automation technologies accessible to most people; costs were reduced significantly, the interfaces are simple and intuitive, the applications are numerous and close to the needs of the people. Aurrently speaking spent smart home, home automation or building automation; these terms disclaim the same applications in various fields of application such as your home or office. The main elements that distinguish a home automation system compared to a traditional one are:
- Interfaces; in a traditional system are usually present only buttons and switches, a home automation system, however, can be equipped with touch screen panels and keypads special electronic or it can be controlled via PC, tablet and smartphone. The most advanced systems are also provided with other systems such as voice recognition or body gestures.
- Electronic devices; a home automation system is realized through a set of electronic devices for the transmission of information and sensors for the detection of environmental parameters.
- Communication systems; a home automation system using communication technologies via dedicated cables, via power line carrier or through wireless connections.
Our first home automation system was implemented in 1985 to manage the lighting of a garden / park very extensive, was based on an electronic system specially designed and made for the purpose, was based on a system of communication on the telephone line.
Our company is certified KNX partners..
The term “domotica” contraction of the words domus (Latin for “home”) and robotics. This term identifies the science that deals with studying the technologies to improve the quality of life in the house.
Currently the term “home automation system” applies to all systems, both in the home than in hotels and offices, which help people to do normal daily activities in a more simple and comfortable.
With automation technologies can perform various functions,
- Air-conditioned building
- Hot water management
- Lighting management
- Reducing electromagnetic fields
- Power management
- Irrigation management
- Handling of doors, gates, windows, shutters
- Management appliances
- Management Burglar
- Management of video surveillance
- Access management
- Managing the public address system and audio / video
- Remote connection with the systems via internet / phone